Description of 95kpa Biohazard Bags95kpa biohazard bag is ideal to use as a secondary watertight receptacle in accordance with DOT, ICAO and IATA compliant. This biological specimens transport bag meet all internal pressure test requirements for safe transport of your biological specimens.
- Leak-resistant seal
- Easy-to-use — Simply insert the sample tube and absorbent material into the front bag, peel off the white tape lining, and fold down the adhesive to cover the opening
- Meet DOT and IATA, ICAO regulations for shipping biological substances.
- There was an application in his back pocket.
95kpa Specimen Transport Bag are Ideal for:
- To store important & confidential documents, valuable goods and so on such as governments, banks, finance companies, accountancy and legal firms, laptop, hand disk.
- Medical firms such as hospital, clinic, and pharmaceutical industry
- Cash in transfer, ATM machine.
- Discipline force such as Police, Election, Customs and Prison, etc.
95kpa Specimen Transport Bag Application：
- Banking and Financial Institutions
- Armored Car Company
- Law Enforcement Agencies like Ministry, Police, Customs, and Prison
- STEB Program for Duty Free Stores & Airlines
- Retail Chain Stores
- Medical Institutions and Laboratories
Feature of 95kpa Biohazard Bags95kPa transport bags are ideal to use as a secondary watertight receptacle in accordance with DOT, ICAO and IATA compliant. They meet all internal pressure test requirements for safe transport of your biological specimens.
The 95kPa certified bags feature a patented leak-resistant seal. Specimen tube(s) and absorbent materials can be securely sealed within the front pocket of the bag by peeling away the white tape and folding the adhesive down to cover the opening. It includes a convenient back pocket that can be used to hold a requisition form.
This liquid-tight bag is designed to withstand, without leakage, an internal pressure which produces a pressure differential of not less than 95kPa. The permanent adhesive closure withstands a temperature range of -40 degrees Fahrenheit up to +55 degrees Celsius (-40 degrees Fahrenheit up to +130 degrees Fahrenheit). Made of a 4-layer custom film structure that featuring a strong adhesive closure and continuous seal, ideal for critical liquid and substance containment. Our 95kpa specimen bags has Passed tests as outlined in 173.196(f) of the DOT’s Title 49 CFR.
When closed properly, a 95kPa bag full of liquid will withstand 80 pounds of distributed surface loading without leaking.
Data Sheet of 95kpa Biohazard Bags
Custom tamper awareness levels range from 0 to 5
unique sequential numbering and barcode on individual bags
White writes notes and signs on the panel
Strong Wide-in-Set, side weld seal with edge printing on both side