How to Choose the Best Tamper-proof Bag?
1. The tamper-proof bag should be firm and not easy to tear
When choosing a tamper-proof bag, quality is the most important consideration. The bag must be strong enough to store items without breaking or tearing. The tamper-proof bag is permanently sealed or locked with a seal to ensure safety during transportation.
The tamper-proof bag should also be marked with a control number in multiple locations and include a removable receipt so that people can track and process these items. Tamper-proof bags made of plastic polymers should be able to withstand the heat or cold. If someone tries to open them, the best tamper-proof bags will stretch rather than tear. Single-use bags should be marked with a number that can be compared with the control log.
2. The tamper-proof bag is invalid after opening it once
The best tamper-proof bags include a designated location for the signature of the person placing the item. Tamper-proof bags are used to help banks, retail stores, police agencies, or security companies transport important items safely and reliably. Once these bags are sealed, they have various characteristics to indicate whether they have been opened. Some bags display the word "invalid", indicating that someone tried to tamper with it.
3. Choose tamper-proof bags according to the purpose of use
In some countries, tamper-proof bags are permitted for duty-free liquids purchased abroad. Liquid suppliers in various countries use this type of bag when selling duty-free products at airports.
The police department uses tamper-proof evidence bags to store forensic evidence, and maintains the serial numbers of the evidence chain protocol used in court in order to store multiple samples or evidence in an investigation case.
The use of tamper-proof bags by law enforcement agencies also provides ample areas for multiple signatures by those handling evidence.
Purchasing high-quality tamper-proof bags is the first step to ensure the safety of funds. The use of tamper-proof bags should be trained in proper use and control. Unused or damaged tamper-proof bags should be recorded, and used tamper-proof bags should be kept for a predetermined period of time. Verify the paperwork for each transaction in a safe place.
- The Application Field of Security Tamper Evident Bag 2021-08-13 69
- How to Order Security Courier Bags 2021-08-13 71
- What's Special about Security Courier Bags 2021-08-13 72
- Packaging Industry Should Vigorously Develop Green Courier Packing Bags 2021-08-13 69
- Difference Between Ziplock Bag, Envelope Bag, Grip Bag, Zipper Bag, and Security Courier Bag 2021-08-13 73
- How to Choose Security Courier Bags? 2021-08-13 75
- What Are the Materials of Commonly Used Courier Packing Bags? 2021-08-13 69
- The current combination + Internet" leads the new trend of the domestic plastics industry 2022-03-02 94